htmlInputFile

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have 4 computers that have Windows XP Pro on them with all of the updates
from Microsoft. All the computers are able to utilize the htmlInputFile
except for one. It does not matter what web site I go to, If it has an
htmlinputFile on the page the Browse button is shrunk up and you can't click
on it. I have went to many sites to test it and 3 computers work every time
but the one just does not work.

I must be missing a setting or something. I have added the sites to my
trused list with no avail.

Thanks,

Chuck

Nathan Sokalski

I am only guessing here, but it sounds like it must have something to do
with browser or security settings. I would take a look at the browser
settings and make sure they are all the same on all four computers.