HTTP Watcher

Michael Hill

I was looking for some tricks to see HTTP Requests using my cgi scripts
and stumbled across this:

http://www.httpwatch.com/moreinfo.htm

I downloaded it and it functions pretty good. I like the output it
provides. I didn't like the price.

I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

Mike

A. Sinan Unur

I was looking for some tricks to see HTTP Requests using my cgi scripts
and stumbled across this:

http://www.httpwatch.com/moreinfo.htm

Well, the purpose of this products is different. The price tag makes me
want to screan "USE FIREFOX!":

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/
I downloaded it and it functions pretty good. I like the output it
provides.

Iam not willing to try it at all so I guess I am not going to be able to
provide any input on that.
I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

Are trying to show the information available to your CGI script? Give an
idea of what information you are trying get at, and we can comment on
whether there are Perl modules available to do what you want, or whether
you need to another route.

I am assuming you have looked at the various modules on CPAN, right?

Sinan.

Ben Morrow

Quoth (e-mail address removed):
I was looking for some tricks to see HTTP Requests using my cgi scripts
and stumbled across this:

http://www.httpwatch.com/moreinfo.htm

I downloaded it and it functions pretty good. I like the output it
provides. I didn't like the price.

I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

This Is Not A Perl Question. Please ask in a CGI group.

However, mozilla has an HTTP headers plugin.

Ben