    I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
    comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

    Mike

    Michael Hill, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Michael Hill <> wrote in news:417EAF59.729D15C3
    @ram.lmtas.lmco.com:

    > I was looking for some tricks to see HTTP Requests using my cgi scripts
    > and stumbled across this:
    >
    > http://www.httpwatch.com/moreinfo.htm

    Well, the purpose of this products is different. The price tag makes me
    want to screan "USE FIREFOX!":

    http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/

    > I downloaded it and it functions pretty good. I like the output it
    > provides.

    Iam not willing to try it at all so I guess I am not going to be able to
    provide any input on that.

    > I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
    > comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

    Are trying to show the information available to your CGI script? Give an
    idea of what information you are trying get at, and we can comment on
    whether there are Perl modules available to do what you want, or whether
    you need to another route.

    I am assuming you have looked at the various modules on CPAN, right?

    Sinan.

    A. Sinan Unur, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Michael Hill <> wrote:

    > I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
    > comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

    I'm not sure what "CGI methods" means.

    What does "CGI methods" mean?

    This may help anyway, but there is no CGI there:

    Web Scraping Proxy

    http://www.research.att.com/~hpk/wsp/

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Michael Hill

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Quoth :
    > I was looking for some tricks to see HTTP Requests using my cgi scripts
    > and stumbled across this:
    >
    > http://www.httpwatch.com/moreinfo.htm
    >
    > I downloaded it and it functions pretty good. I like the output it
    > provides. I didn't like the price.
    >
    > I was wondering it there were any cgi methods for proividing a
    > comprehensive HTTP Request output or even non-comprehensive.

    This Is Not A Perl Question. Please ask in a CGI group.

    However, mozilla has an HTTP headers plugin.

    Ben

    --
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off
    the shoulder of Orion; I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the

    Ben Morrow, Oct 26, 2004