HttpHandler parser error

Guest

Hi everyone,

I've registered an HttpHandler class, just like it is described on
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/46c5ddfy

I've put the class in the App_code folder
The class name is MyHttpHandler, the namespace lessius.

in the web.config, I've got a configuration error:

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Lessius.MyHttpHandler'.

any ideas?

thanks!!

Filip

<httpHandlers>
<add verb="GET" path="*.doc" type="Lessius.MyHttpHandler" />
</httpHandlers>

I also registered the .doc files in IIS.

But when I browse to the website, I've got an Parser error