HttpWebRequest & Response object problem

Aryan

Hi,
I am new to HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse object, so please
help me out for this problem.

I am having application which is in ASP.NET. This ASP.NET application
talks with ASP and then ASP pages generates the output which is later
on used by ASP.NET pages.
So in this process I have Default.aspx which talks with A.asp and then
later A.asp passes data to B.asp and then B.asp process and finally
C.asp generates the result which is used by Default.aspx.

1>Default.aspx(main page)
2>A.asp(called by default.aspx, and A.asp passes data to B.asp for
futher processing)
3>B.asp(called by A.asp, and B.asp passes data to C.asp for final
output)
4>C.asp(called by B.asp, and generates the output for Default.aspx)
5>Default.aspx(takes the output generated by c.asp)

In this process, when i pass data from ASP.NET pages to ASP, and then
take the value from ASP to ASP.NET, i need to refresh the ASP.NET page.
So I am trying for HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse object, so that i
should not refresh the page. I cant use Database also to store the
output from C.asp.

So my concern was, in WebRequest.Create(URI) what to be put in?? should
i put in A.asp or C.asp??as to generate final result by C.asp, i need
to pass data from A and B.asp.

So please suggest me how to go for it.

Thanks in Advance