Hyperlink List XML File Data Source

Guest

Want to create a "frequently asked question" type page on a ASP.NET
2.0 site. The page will have two columns, one displaying a list of
hyperlinked questions that will be bookmarked to answers below, and
the navigation system will be similar, displaying some hyperlinked
navigation choices for the site. I'd like to have the Frequently
Asked Questions hyperlinks and the nav choices in an XML file for easy
maintenance.

What is the best 2.0 control to use for this if any? I've looked at
the Menu Control with the CSS friendly adapters which does an
unordered list and I've looked at the bulleted list control... Which
one is the recommended approach? Or is it best to create a div and
dynamically populate it?

Ian