HyperLinkColumn and parameters

Gigino

Hello,
In a DataGrid control i need to associate to a HyperLinkColumn two
columns of my database table. If i had to associate only one
parameter, i could do something like this:
DataNavigateUrlField="field_name"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="myPage.aspx?id={0}"
But if i need two parameters, i've read that tha way to do that is to
use DataBinder.Eval method and to evaluate tha parameters at run time.
But this could slow down the execution.
Isn't there a way to use the HyperLinkColumn methods? In other words,
isn't there a way to assign more than one field to the
DataNavigateUrlField property?
Thanks for any help
Pietro