    Look forward to some valuable feedback.

    Thanks,

    I.A

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Irfan Akram wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I've got a simple question for all of you guys. I have just noticed
    > that I have alot of buttons on my screen. Is there any that those
    > buttons be replaced by anything more sophisticated ? e.g. HyperLinks,
    > without getting rid of the code that has been written on the click of
    > the button.

    What's wrong with your buttons? The fact that they *are* buttons (and
    cause form submits) or the way they look? You can make buttons look
    like hyperlinks using CSS, if that's what you want.

    Cheers,

    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Yeah that will be wonderful, how can we achieve that ?

    Thanks,

    I.A

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 13, 2005

  4. >> You can make buttons look like hyperlinks using CSS>>

    > Yeah that will be wonderful, how can we achieve that ?>>

    ...or, instead of using Hyperlink or Button controls, you could use the
    LinkButton control.

    Jeppe Jespersen

    Jeppe Dige Jespersen, Feb 13, 2005
  5. Hi Irfan,

    You can apply CSS styles to controls such as labels, linkbuttons, etc. Any
    Control that contains a CssStyle property can be stylesheet(ed).

    <asp:Button id="Button2" Text="Hi" CssClass="buttonStyle" runat="server"/>

    You can either use an external file for getting stylesheet info or use the
    <STYLE> Tag in HTML Code for the same.

    A sample one can be like this.. Chenge the values to suite your need.

    ..buttonStyle
    { FONT-WEIGHT: bold;
    FONT-SIZE: 9pt;
    TEXT-TRANSFORM: capitalize;
    COLOR: white;
    FONT-FAMILY: Verdana;
    BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy }

    BTW, Instead of this as Jeppe pointed out, you can use the linkbutton

    Hope this helps..

    Need any help, do post a msg back...

    Happy Coding

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaG51LUNoaXZ1a3VsYQ==?=, Feb 13, 2005
  6. Thanks for that....

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 13, 2005