I am looking for 4 Software Engineers

gcsengineering

I currently have a requirement for 4 Software Engineers who all have
experience in embedded C development, strong Python scripting
experience and a Hitachi H8 processor knowledge. These roles are
based in the UK and and are on a contract basis. They are looking to
start ASAP (as early as this week.) Please contact me on 01189563900
or email me at (e-mail address removed) and I will disclose more
details. Please send your CV if you are interested in these or any
other roles. UK based citizens only please.