    could any one tell me what happened to vista, is there any solution to
    this version
    thanks

    melhosseini, Feb 3, 2008

  2. melhosseini

    walidelmasry

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Mansoua, EGYPT
    dear melhosseini

    the FPGA advantage 7.2 doesn't work with windows vista and 7 also
    but you can switch to the version 8.1 which is compatible with windows vista and 7

    but if you will use unlicensed version you will die of try cracking it but i guess
    Aser hassan had experienced that matter and would help

    walid el masry

    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
    walidelmasry, Nov 2, 2009