I can see the Oracle database but I cant see the tables.

Steve Kershaw

Can somebody help me please?!

I'm using MS Visual Studios 2005 and in the Server Explorer I can see
the Oracle database but when I click on the tables link I don't see any
tables and the "+" sign next to the tables link disappears. What is the
reason for this? Is there some kind of magic that allows me to see the
tables?

Thanks for your help.

Steve