    Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    Tony

    Tony, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    news:xJNih.27111$...
    > Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    > as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
    not
    leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
    secure
    playpin you grew up in.

    No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.

    Tony

    Tony, Dec 24, 2006

  3. Tony

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > > Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    > > as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    > Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
    > not
    > leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
    > secure
    > playpin you grew up in.
    >
    > No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.
    >
    > Tony

    WTF are you talking about?

    Noah Roberts, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Tony

    kwikius Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > > Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    > > as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    > Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
    > not
    > leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
    > secure
    > playpin you grew up in.
    >
    > No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.
    >
    > Tony

    hmm... having trouble tracking down one of those elusive bugs Tony?

    regards
    Andy Little

    kwikius, Dec 24, 2006
  5. Tony

    Jim Langston Guest

    "Noah Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > Tony wrote:
    >> "Tony" <> wrote in message
    >> > Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    >> > as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    >> Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment:
    >> you'rn
    >> not
    >> leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
    >> secure
    >> playpin you grew up in.
    >>
    >> No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.
    >>
    >> Tony

    > WTF are you talking about?

    He's obvoiusly Trolling, and not very well. Just ignore him.

    Jim Langston, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Tony

    Default User Guest

    Tony wrote:

    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > > Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
    > > as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

    > Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment:

    *plonk*

    Brian

    Default User, Dec 25, 2006
  7. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Apparently it christmas not april fool's! My bad.

    Tony, Dec 25, 2006