I don't understand y'all

Tony

Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

Tony

Tony

Tony said:
Help me to understand it from your perspective, cuz I never saw it
as an end. Indulge me a bit here. Please.

Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
not
leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
secure
playpin you grew up in.

No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.

Tony

Noah Roberts

Tony said:
Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
not
leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
secure
playpin you grew up in.

No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.

Tony

WTF are you talking about?

kwikius

Tony said:
Well you know what? At this hour, this time, this is my assessment: you'rn
not
leaders and you don't want leadership. You want protection. Akin to the
secure
playpin you grew up in.

No one needs a "geek squad". It's masturbation at best.

Tony

hmm... having trouble tracking down one of those elusive bugs Tony?

regards
Andy Little