    I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
    to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
    > to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

    Right click > Open link in new window

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Feb 8, 2006

    Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
    pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

    David Dorward wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
    > > to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

    > Right click > Open link in new window

    > Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    , Feb 8, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
    > pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

    Google "popup window javascript" and you will get your answer to how
    to make a pop up window of a specific size. Google "embed video" to
    get the code to embed the video.

    Google "things people hate about about websites" to see why you might
    not want to do this.

    Travis Newbury, Feb 8, 2006