I Need Help With A Clock Script

karenality

Can you let me know if this will work, please?
Is this how I would do it?
My problem right now I'm having is I want to make a Javascript Clock.
I have the script code for my clock that works GREAT...
But...How do I map out part of an image that I have...
O.k. Let me show you examples of what I'm trying to do.
Please go HERE:
http://pixelmisfits.net/bugs/bugs.html
And click on SAMPLES to the right of the menu.
See the clock in the bottom of the cute butterfly graphic?

I want to take this Unicorn graphic I have
And add the clock script to the lower half of the pink platform the
unicorn is standing on.
How would I do that? Is it an Image Mapping thing?
And if so...If I have Dreamweaver, where would I put the script?
Would I have to write out the clock script, save it as .js format and
then upload it to my server and then put it in the URL section of
Image Mapping in Dreamweaver?

I had someone also tell me this but I can't figure out how it would
work:
One way to do this is to enter a table, without borders.
The clock code needs to go into one cells, just where you want it to
show.

If anyone can assist me, I'd be very grateful!
Thanks!
~Karen

Lee

karenality said:
Can you let me know if this will work, please?
Is this how I would do it?
My problem right now I'm having is I want to make a Javascript Clock.
I have the script code for my clock that works GREAT...
But...How do I map out part of an image that I have...
O.k. Let me show you examples of what I'm trying to do.
Please go HERE:
http://pixelmisfits.net/bugs/bugs.html

I get an alert: "Firefox has detected excessive cuteness and cannot continue"

Bart Van der Donck

karenality said:
Can you let me know if this will work, please?
Is this how I would do it?
My problem right now I'm having is I want to make a Javascript Clock.
I have the script code for my clock that works GREAT...
But...How do I map out part of an image that I have...
O.k. Let me show you examples of what I'm trying to do.
Please go HERE: http://pixelmisfits.net/bugs/bugs.html
And click on SAMPLES to the right of the menu.
See the clock in the bottom of the cute butterfly graphic?

Congratulations with your Bug-a-Boo initiative about HTML bugs. I also
like the design very much.