I think i figured out the list problem [python]

David Stockwell

I took a break and got breakfast. maybe this helped.

If I understand this right, when I take a string and split it, it returns
a list.

So in effect I was appending a list to a list of items.

The list was empty so I ended up with

[ [ item1, item2, item3] ]

a list of a list

David
-------
Tracfone: http://cellphone.duneram.com/index.html
Cam: http://www.duneram.com/cam/index.html
Tax: http://www.duneram.com/index.html

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married