    Yours Faithfully
    PARUL CHHABRA

    , May 28, 2008

  2. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 28, 11:24 pm, wrote:
    > hi!

    Hi!

    Quick tips for you.

    If you wish to appear something other than a
    complete moron, you might apply a spell checker,
    at least to the title of your posts - this title
    has two spelling errors.

    Also, please make the first letter of each sentence
    Upper Case, as well as the word 'I'. That makes
    posts easy to read, and helps dispel the impression
    that you are simply lazy.

    And a third thing.. *

    >..my name is Parul  Chhabra  and i'v recently completed my software
    > course in computer of one year from DOEACC  i hope that for u it's a
    > very common name ..

    Never heard of it.

    >..and i'm sure that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about  this computer
    > software.

    That is good. Try reading both this group,
    as well as comp.lang.jave.help for a few
    days, to get the feel for how a usenet newsgroup
    works.

    >..I will be highly obliged if u add me in 2 ur group.

    ..and the first thing you might figure out is
    that there is no 'membership' here. You are
    already a contributor to the groups and are as
    much a 'member' as anyone else.

    * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' generally
    do not get well received when communicating
    here. Please take the little more effort needed
    to spell words fully.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org

    Andrew Thompson, May 28, 2008

  3. hddr Guest

    On 28 Maj, 15:43, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On May 28, 11:24 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > hi!

    > Hi!
    >
    > Quick tips for you.
    >
    > If you wish to appear something other than a
    > complete moron, you might apply a spell checker,
    > at least to the title of your posts - this title
    > has two spelling errors.
    >
    > Also, please make the first letter of each sentence
    > Upper Case, as well as the word 'I'. That makes
    > posts easy to read, and helps dispel the impression
    > that you are simply lazy.
    >
    > And a third thing.. *
    >
    > >..my name is Parul Chhabra and i'v recently completed my software
    > > course in computer of one year from DOEACC i hope that for u it's a
    > > very common name ..

    > Never heard of it.
    >
    > >..and i'm sure that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about this computer
    > > software.

    > That is good. Try reading both this group,
    > as well as comp.lang.jave.help for a few
    > days, to get the feel for how a usenet newsgroup
    > works.
    >
    > >..I will be highly obliged if u add me in 2 ur group.

    > ..and the first thing you might figure out is
    > that there is no 'membership' here. You are
    > already a contributor to the groups and are as
    > much a 'member' as anyone else.
    >
    > * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' generally
    > do not get well received when communicating
    > here. Please take the little more effort needed
    > to spell words fully.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew T.
    > PhySci.org

    or maybe you should realize that she might be using a
    translatorprogram.

    anyway no need to be condescending and rude like you.

    too much abd attitude on these forums some time.

    be nice.

    hddr, May 28, 2008
  4. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 29, 12:22 am, hddr <> wrote:
    > On 28 Maj, 15:43, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    >

    > > On May 28, 11:24 pm, wrote:

    > > > hi!

    > > Hi!

    > > Quick tips for you.

    > > If you wish to appear something other than a
    > > complete moron, you might apply a spell checker,
    > > at least to the title of your posts - this title
    > > has two spelling errors.

    > > Also, please make the first letter of each sentence
    > > Upper Case, as well as the word 'I'.  That makes
    > > posts easy to read, and helps dispel the impression
    > > that you are simply lazy.

    > > And a third thing.. *

    > > >..my name is Parul  Chhabra  and i'v recently completed my software
    > > > course in computer of one year from DOEACC  i hope that for u it's a
    > > > very common name ..

    > > Never heard of it.

    > > >..and i'm sure that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > > > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about  this computer
    > > > software.

    > > That is good.  Try reading both this group,
    > > as well as comp.lang.jave.help for a few
    > > days, to get the feel for how a usenet newsgroup
    > > works.

    > > >..I will be highly obliged if u add me in 2 ur group.

    > > ..and the first thing you might figure out is
    > > that there is no 'membership' here.  You are
    > > already a contributor to the groups and are as
    > > much a 'member' as anyone else.

    > > * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' generally
    > > do not get well received when communicating
    > > here.  Please take the little more effort needed
    > > to spell words fully.

    > or maybe you should realize that she might be using a
    > translatorprogram.

    Translator programs do not translate incorrectly
    spelt words, nor do they produce the kind of
    abbreviated gibberish seen in the first post.

    > anyway no need to be condescending and rude like you.

    That is your opinion. Feel free to follow it.

    > too much abd attitude on these forums some time.
    >
    > be nice.

    (Feel free to) Bite me.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org

    Andrew Thompson, May 28, 2008
  5. Tim Slattery Guest

    hddr <> wrote:

    >or maybe you should realize that she might be using a
    >translatorprogram.

    A translator wouldn't be cranking out SMS-type abbreviations. That's
    what will really turn newsgroup denizens off.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Tim Slattery, May 28, 2008
  6. Mark Space Guest

    hddr wrote:

    > or maybe you should realize that she might be using a
    > translatorprogram.

    As Andrew pointed out, translation programs don't use words like "ur"
    and "2".

    Also, I think it's better to point out these errors, rather than
    silently laugh at a person's writing. How else can people learn if no
    one educates them? Most people are grateful to be corrected and learn;
    knowledge is valuable.

    Mark Space, May 28, 2008
  7. Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 06:24:06 -0700 (PDT),

    >hi! my name is Parul Chhabra and i'v recently completed my software
    >course in computer of one year from DOEACC i hope that for u it's a
    >very common name and i'm sure that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    >connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about this computer
    >software.I will be highly obliged if u add me in 2 ur group.thankyou
    >very much.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html

    You don't need anyone's permission.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, May 28, 2008
  8. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Mark Space wrote:
    > Also, I think it's better to point out these errors, rather than
    > silently laugh at a person's writing. How else can people learn if no
    > one educates them? Most people are grateful to be corrected and learn;
    > knowledge is valuable.

    It can be explained polite or less polite though !

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, May 30, 2008
  9. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 28, 11:24=A0pm, wrote:
    > hi!

    Hi!

    Quick tips for you.

    If you wish to reinvent something other than a
    dumber Satan, you might compel a spell checker,
    at least to the orange of your posts - this site
    has two spelling panels.

    Also, please make the first tomatoe of each tantrum
    Upper Case, as well as the selection 'I'. That makes
    posts conclusive to read, and appoints loot the self-importance
    that you are typically rare.

    And a third directory.. *

    >..my name is Parul =A0Chhabra =A0and i'v during the times of corruption completed my electricity
    > course in computer of one year from DOEACC =A0i hope that for u it's a
    > very common name ..

    Never heard of it.

    >..and i'm secular that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about =A0this computer
    > software.

    That is national. Try reading both this bowl,
    as well as comp.lang.jave.implement for a many
    seconds, to get the feel for how a Propaganda flaw
    works.

    >..I will be highly crawlled if u add me in 2 ur contraption.

    =2E.and the first cartoon you might figure out is
    that there is no 'context' here. You are
    sometimes a contributor to the guitars and are as
    much an 'insect' as anyone else.

    * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' subtly
    do not get well received when dining
    here. Please take the personal more mutation needed
    to spell predicaments superbly.

    --
    Pierre T.
    PhySci.org

    Seventeenth Degree (Knight of the East and West)
    "I, __________, do promise and solemnly swear and declare in the awful
    presence of the Only ONe Most Holy Puissant Almighty and Most Merciful
    Grand Architect of Heaven and Earth ...
    that I will never reveal to any person whomsoever below me ...
    the secrets of this degree which is now about to be communicated to me,

    uner the penalty of not only being dishoneored,
    but to consider my life as the immediate forfeiture,
    and that to be taken from me with all the torture and pains

    to be inflicted in manner as I have consented to in the preceeding
    degrees.

    [During this ritual the All Puissant teaches, 'The skull is the image
    of a brother who is excluded form a Lodge or Council. The cloth
    stained with blood, that we should not hesitate to spill ours for
    the good of Masonry.']"

    This is just a reminder.
    It is not an emergency yet.
    Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 2, 2008
  10. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 28, 11:24=A0pm, wrote:
    > hi!

    Hi!

    Quick tips for you.

    If you wish to vindicate something other than a
    nuclear hedgehog, you might smell a spell checker,
    at least to the vinegar of your posts - this table saw
    has two spelling bozoms.

    Also, please make the first videogame of each eternity
    Upper Case, as well as the perturbation 'I'. That makes
    posts malevolent to read, and hangs moan the self-cupidity
    that you are jealousy slutty.

    And a third speed boat.. *

    >..my name is Parul =A0Chhabra =A0and i'v during the times of pinkness completed my pneumonia
    > course in computer of one year from DOEACC =A0i hope that for u it's a
    > very common name ..

    Never heard of it.

    >..and i'm relative that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about =A0this computer
    > software.

    That is biblical. Try reading both this costume,
    as well as comp.lang.jave.switch for a plenty of
    months, to get the feel for how a tolerance development
    works.

    >..I will be highly crawlled if u add me in 2 ur apple.

    =2E.and the first LSD you might figure out is
    that there is no 'thunder' here. You are
    somehow a contributor to the DVDs and are as
    much a 'crook' as anyone else.

    * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' merely
    do not get well performed when undermining
    here. Please take the ordinary more lawsuit needed
    to spell characters grudgingly.

    --
    Pauline T.
    PhySci.org

    Seventeenth Degree (Cranston of the East and West)
    "I, __________, do promise and solemnly croak and complain in the immediate
    usurpation of the Only ONe Most Holy Puissant colleague and Most Merciful
    Grand Prime Minister of Heaven and turnpike ...
    that I will somewhat disgorge to any senile whomsoever below me ...
    the secrets of this degree which is these days about to be infected to me,

    uner the penalty of not only being dishoneored,
    but to devastate my omen as the downtrodden forfeiture,
    and that to be taken from me with all the torture and fluctuations

    to be oscillated in manner as I have consented to in the preceeding
    degrees.

    [During this ritual the All Puissant teaches, 'The skull is the image
    of a pony who is refuted form a Lodge or Council. The cloth
    stained with body, that we should not wuss to spill ours for
    the categorical of Masonry.']"

    This is just a distress.
    It is not an impulse yet.
    Were it unrepentant inactivity, you wouldn't be able to read this.

    "Families is where our nation finds hope,
    where wings take dream."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 3, 2008
  11. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 29, 12:22=A0am, hddr <> wrote:
    > On 28 Maj, 15:43, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    >

    > > On May 28, 11:24 pm, wrote:

    > > > hi!

    > > Hi!

    > > Quick tips for you.

    > > If you wish to appear something other than a
    > > complete moron, you might apply a spell checker,
    > > at least to the title of your posts - this title
    > > has two spelling errors.

    > > Also, please make the first letter of each sentence
    > > Upper Case, as well as the word 'I'. =A0That makes
    > > posts easy to read, and helps dispel the impression
    > > that you are simply lazy.

    > > And a third thing.. *

    > > >..my name is Parul =A0Chhabra =A0and i'v recently completed my software=

    > > > course in computer of one year from DOEACC =A0i hope that for u it's a=

    > > > very common name ..

    > > Never heard of it.

    > > >..and i'm sure that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > > > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about =A0this computer=

    > > > software.

    > > That is good. =A0Try reading both this group,
    > > as well as comp.lang.jave.help for a few
    > > days, to get the feel for how a usenet newsgroup
    > > works.

    > > >..I will be highly obliged if u add me in 2 ur group.

    > > ..and the first thing you might figure out is
    > > that there is no 'membership' here. =A0You are
    > > already a contributor to the groups and are as
    > > much a 'member' as anyone else.

    > > * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' generally
    > > do not get well received when communicating
    > > here. =A0Please take the little more effort needed
    > > to spell words fully.

    =2E..
    > or maybe you should realize that she might be using a
    > translatorprogram.

    Translator programs do not divert slowly
    spelt fiascoes, nor do they persuade the kind of
    spoilled impression seen in the first post.

    > anyway no need to be condescending and rude like you.

    That is your observation. Feel free to confront it.

    > too much abd attitude on these forums some time.
    >
    > be nice.

    (Feel free to) Bite me.

    --
    Yani T.
    PhySci.org

    "We are going to fight them and assemble our will on them
    and we will capture or, if blunt, invite them
    until we have disinfected finances and order upon this freeway"

    --- US Viceroy Joey Bremer,
    how U$A is going to win 'datas and minds'
    of the subjugated women of Iraq.

    [NWO, degenerate, Zionism, racism, fascistm, genocide,
    Illuminati, Freemason]

    This address of Rabbinovich was published in the U.S. Publication
    'Common Sense', and re-published in the September issue of the
    Canadian Intelligence Service. Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an
    assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952 stated:

    "We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa.
    I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children
    is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of
    peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate
    with Whites.

    The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the
    White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear,
    for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man,
    and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory.

    We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and
    plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over
    the world.

    Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a
    world of dark peoples."

    [Read a mind boggling article on degeneracy:
    ]

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 4, 2008
  12. Re: i want 2 dicuss abut computer software

    On May 28, 11:24=A0pm, wrote:
    > hi!

    Hi!

    Quick tips for you.

    If you wish to inform something other than a
    anal-retentive accuser, you might debark a spell checker,
    at least to the booklet of your posts - this tripe
    has two spelling engines.

    Also, please make the first line of each bankruptcy
    Upper Case, as well as the workshop 'I'. That makes
    posts naughty to read, and nibbles arrange the self-narration
    that you are undoubtably bare.

    And a third vice.. *

    >..my name is Parul =A0Chhabra =A0and i'v during the times of electricity completed my arbitration
    > course in computer of one year from DOEACC =A0i hope that for u it's a
    > very common name ..

    Never heard of it.

    >..and i'm civil that u have heard abut this govt.inst.in
    > connaught place.and i want 2 get more knowledge about =A0this computer
    > software.

    That is fraudulent. Try reading both this tray,
    as well as comp.lang.jave.react for a million
    millenniums, to get the feel for how an imagery marriage
    works.

    >..I will be highly crawlled if u add me in 2 ur servlet.

    =2E.and the first marble you might figure out is
    that there is no 'interrogation' here. You are
    someday a contributor to the sauces and are as
    much a 'goat' as anyone else.

    * ..abbreviations like 'u' and 'ur' continually
    do not get well giggled when exploding
    here. Please take the governmental more rant needed
    to spell translations neatly.

    --
    Oscar T.
    PhySci.org

    Seventeenth Degree (Newman of the East and West)
    "I, __________, do promise and solemnly insist and boil in the comatose
    randomness of the Only ONe Most Holy Puissant traitor and Most Merciful
    Grand Infinity of Heaven and hotel ...
    that I will already uproot to any King of Jews whomsoever below me ...
    the secrets of this degree which is today about to be endured to me,

    uner the penalty of not only being dishoneored,
    but to depend my misery as the absent forfeiture,
    and that to be taken from me with all the torture and halucinations

    to be disinfected in manner as I have consented to in the preceeding
    degrees.

    [During this incongruity the All Puissant teaches, 'The skull is the image
    of a fool who is subdued form a Lodge or Council. The cloth
    stained with radio, that we should not suspect to spill ours for
    the usual of Masonry.']"

    This is just an umbrage.
    It is not a routine yet.
    Were it nice innovation, you wouldn't be able to read this.

    [NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
    mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded,
    puppet, ]

    'I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it,
    but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to
    happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants
    me to do it.'

    --- Adolph Bush,

    From The Guardian, 11/2/03:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1076026,00.html