    ,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
    make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
    .

    zhangzhan, Jun 28, 2006

  2. zhangzhan

    al pacino Guest

    zhangzhan wrote:
    > hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
    > like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
    > .....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
    > here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
    > ,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
    > make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
    > .

    this is a c++ community!!!!!

    ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

    al pacino, Jun 28, 2006

  3. zhangzhan

    santhosh Guest

    al pacino wrote:
    zhangzhan wrote:
    > hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
    > like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
    > .....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
    > here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
    > ,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
    > make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
    > .

    This is a C++ Community.You can get information on C++ language.

    santhosh, Jun 28, 2006
  4. zhangzhan

    Guest

    I can be a friend

    Hello you can call me "luminous". I am a student of Electronic and
    electrical engineering , O.A. U Ife in Nigeria west africa. I speak
    good English and i can be of help to you. You can contact me through

    We can chat online so that you will improve in speaking english.

    luminous

    zhangzhan wrote:
    > hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
    > like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
    > .....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
    > here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
    > ,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
    > make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
    > .

    , Jun 28, 2006
  5. al pacino wrote:

    > zhangzhan wrote:
    >> hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
    >> like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
    >> .....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
    >> here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
    >> ,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
    >> make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
    >> .

    > this is a c++ community!!!!!
    >
    > ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

    On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.

    http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html

    is all about friendship.

    Gerard Kramer, Jun 28, 2006
  6. zhangzhan

    red floyd Guest

    Gerard Kramer wrote:
    > al pacino wrote:
    >> zhangzhan wrote:
    >>
    >>[OT Redacted]
    >>
    >> ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!
    >>

    > On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.
    >
    > http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html
    >
    > is all about friendship.

    Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?

    Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

    red floyd, Jun 28, 2006
  7. zhangzhan

    Sgt. York Guest

    red floyd wrote:
    > Gerard Kramer wrote:
    >> al pacino wrote:
    >>> zhangzhan wrote:
    > >>
    >>> [OT Redacted]
    >>>
    >>> ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!
    >>>

    >> On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.
    >>
    >> http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html
    >>
    >> is all about friendship.

    > Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?
    >
    > Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

    Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
    need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
    your inheritance.

    Sgt. York, Jun 28, 2006
  8. zhangzhan

    red floyd Guest

    Sgt. York wrote:
    > red floyd wrote:
    >> Gerard Kramer wrote:

    >>> On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html
    >>>
    >>> is all about friendship.

    >> Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?
    >>
    >> Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

    > Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
    > need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
    > your inheritance.

    Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
    WIDOW? :)

    red floyd, Jun 28, 2006
  9. zhangzhan

    Sgt. York Guest

    red floyd wrote:
    > Sgt. York wrote:
    >> red floyd wrote:

    >>> Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?
    >>>
    >>> Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

    >> Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
    >> need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
    >> your inheritance.

    > Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
    > WIDOW? :)

    :) :) :)

    What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
    what my wife says.

    Sgt. York, Jun 28, 2006
  10. Sgt. York wrote:
    > red floyd wrote:
    >> Sgt. York wrote:

    >>> Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If
    >>> you need to expose things to a friend then you should probably
    >>> re-examine your inheritance.

    >> Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
    >> WIDOW? :)

    > :) :) :)
    >
    > What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
    > what my wife says.

    In the meanwhile friend-seeking objects are instantiating all over the
    place. There's one a few threads down. But I can understand that. The
    shell can be harsh at times:

    $ make friends
    make: *** No rule to make target `friends'. Stop.
    $

    (Sgt. York, there your sense of humor goes. This one was indeed too lame
    to be funny ;-)

    Gerard Kramer, Jun 29, 2006
  11. zhangzhan

    Sgt. York Guest

    Gerard Kramer wrote:
    > Sgt. York wrote:
    >> red floyd wrote:

    >>> Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
    >>> WIDOW? :)

    >> :) :) :)
    >>
    >> What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
    >> what my wife says.

    > In the meanwhile friend-seeking objects are instantiating all over the
    > place. There's one a few threads down. But I can understand that. The
    > shell can be harsh at times:
    >
    > $ make friends
    > make: *** No rule to make target `friends'. Stop.
    > $
    >
    > (Sgt. York, there your sense of humor goes. This one was indeed too lame
    > to be funny ;-)

    It's even worse where I live:

    C:\Documents and Settings\york>nmake friends

    Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077

    NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'friends'
    Stop.

    Sgt. York, Jun 29, 2006
  12. Sgt. York wrote:
    > Gerard Kramer wrote:
    > > Sgt. York wrote:

    > >> :) :) :)
    > >>
    > >> What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
    > >> what my wife says.

    > > In the meanwhile friend-seeking objects are instantiating all over the
    > > place. There's one a few threads down. But I can understand that. The
    > > shell can be harsh at times:
    > >
    > > $ make friends
    > > make: *** No rule to make target `friends'. Stop.
    > > $
    > >
    > > (Sgt. York, there your sense of humor goes. This one was indeed too lame
    > > to be funny ;-)

    > It's even worse where I live:
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\york>nmake friends
    >
    > Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077
    > Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    >
    > NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'friends'
    > Stop.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    HEHEHEHEHE
    AHAHAHAHAHA