i want to make friends.

zhangzhan

hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
.....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
(e-mail address removed).

al pacino

zhangzhan said:
hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
.....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
(e-mail address removed).

this is a c++ community!!!!!

ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

santhosh

al pacino wrote:
zhangzhan said:
hello.everyone,i am an chinese.i study in shanxi unniversity,as i
like english very much,i also wanr to make friends with a foriger.
.....i really don't kown what i should to say ,as i first came
here,if i have make some mistakes ,please excuse me. i like english
,but i more like my friends,so i hope there are some person want to
make friends with me,if you want to email me,please sent emails to
(e-mail address removed).

This is a C++ Community.You can get information on C++ language.

dejiolawoye

Hello you can call me "luminous". I am a student of Electronic and
electrical engineering , O.A. U Ife in Nigeria west africa. I speak
good English and i can be of help to you. You can contact me through
(e-mail address removed)
We can chat online so that you will improve in speaking english.

luminous

Sgt. York

red said:
Gerard said:
al said:
zhangzhan wrote:

[OT Redacted]

ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html

is all about friendship.

Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?

Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
your inheritance.

red floyd

Sgt. York said:
red said:
Gerard said:
al pacino wrote:
zhangzhan wrote:

[OT Redacted]

ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html

is all about friendship.

Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?

Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
your inheritance.

Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
WIDOW? :)

Sgt. York

red said:
Sgt. York said:
red said:
Gerard Kramer wrote:
al pacino wrote:
zhangzhan wrote:

[OT Redacted]

ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html

is all about friendship.

Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?

Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If you
need to expose things to a friend then you should probably re-examine
your inheritance.

Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
WIDOW? :)

:) :) :)

What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
what my wife says.

Gerard Kramer

Sgt. York said:
red said:
Sgt. York said:
red floyd wrote:
Gerard Kramer wrote:
al pacino wrote:
zhangzhan wrote:

[OT Redacted]

ps:the worst off topic message till date ;-) . sorry no offense!!

On the other hand, it's not THAT off-topic. E.g.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/inheritance.html

is all about friendship.

Yeah, but do you want to give this guy access to your private members?

Remember, only you and your friends can play with your private parts.

Which is why friendships should only be used as a last resort. If
you need to expose things to a friend then you should probably
re-examine your inheritance.

Would that be the inheritance of GEN. SESE MOBUTU as promised by his
WIDOW? :)

:) :) :)

What a funny thread. C++ programmers DO have a sense of humor no matter
what my wife says.

In the meanwhile friend-seeking objects are instantiating all over the
place. There's one a few threads down. But I can understand that. The
shell can be harsh at times:

$ make friends
make: *** No rule to make target `friends'. Stop.
$

(Sgt. York, there your sense of humor goes. This one was indeed too lame
to be funny ;-)

Sgt. York

Gerard said:
Sgt. York said:
red said:
Sgt. York wrote:
red floyd wrote:
Gerard Kramer wrote:
al pacino wrote:
zhangzhan wrote:

[OT Redacted]

[...]

It's even worse where I live:

C:\Documents and Settings\york>nmake friends

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'friends'
Stop.

Diego Martins

Sgt. York said:
Gerard said:

[...]