I want to open a pdf file in richTextBox using C#.Net

Alex Smith

Hi friends,
I want to open a .pdf file in in richTextBox using C#.Net,(Window
Application).
I have use this type of code,but I got "Catastrophic failure".
I am trying this type of code.

PdfLib.PdfClass newpdf = new PdfLib.PdfClass();

void Browse_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

fileopen.ShowDialog();

string fname = fileopen.FileName;

newpdf.src = fname;

newpdf.LoadFile(fname);

newpdf.gotoFirstPage();

}

Alex.

hashimisayed

Alex,

Without much to go on, I would verify that dependencies of the
PdfLib.PdfClass are installed (e.g, make sure you have the correct
version of adobe acrobat reader installed, and whatever else it needs).
This library may have a log file that it writes to (or the event log)
can you check for that?

sayed

Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
can u plz reply me the details regarding the same but display the word document inside the richtext box with the same format in the Doc