ibatis and activemq in local transaction using the same database...

Discussion in 'Java' started by alex, Sep 1, 2008.

  1. alex

    alex Guest

    hi All,
    I need to use ibatis and activemq in a transaction like:

    try {
    sqlMapClient.startTransaction();

    sqlMapClient.delete("deleteUser", user); //

    jms.sendMessage(); // could anybody help with this one...

    sqlMapClient.commitTransaction();
    }
    catch (SQLException ex) {
    ex.printStackTrace();
    }
    finally{
    sqlMapClient.endTransaction();
    }

    I'm going to use same datasource for ibatis's SqlMapClient and
    activemq's JDBCPersistenceAdapter. can anybody tell me how to implement
    jms piece, so that it would be a part of this transaction...
    thanks.

    alex, Sep 1, 2008