    I'm interested in peoples ideas for others.

    --
    Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com Simple, fast, news.
    Lyndon Samson, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Lyndon Samson

    Matt Mower Guest

    On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:01:26 +0900, Lyndon Samson
    <> wrote:
    > I'm interested in peoples ideas for others.

    How about scoring and filtering posts from multiple RSS feeds?

    --
    Matt Mower :: http://matt.blogs.it/
    Matt Mower, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Christian Neukirchen ha scritto:

    > I'd certainly like a command-line tool to add a notification. One could do
    > things like
    >
    > cd largeproject; make && raf-notify "Build done"
    >
    > then. This gets especially useful if possible over the network...

    I have the feeling this is some kind of drb/Rinda redone, maybe it can
    be of inspiration.
    Anyway if arf-notify is given please provide a raf-select tool too,
    something like
    raf-select number=5 topic=build
    gabriele renzi, Dec 4, 2004