    that's totally unacceptable, so I quickly unsubscribed.

    Many thanks,

    Gary

    Gary Feldman, Aug 18, 2003

  2. "Gary Feldman" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...
    > I bet folks knew that once I got Idle up, I'd have commets :)
    >
    > The font size for help is too small for me. I can successfully change the
    > font size in the main window, so that's fine, but it didn't affect the

    font
    > size for the help.

    You propobably would have to modify textView.py. See the CreateWidgets
    method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to
    self.textView...

    Vincent Wehren

    vincent wehren, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Gary Feldman

    Gary Feldman Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:31:49 +0200, "vincent wehren" <>
    wrote:

    >You propobably would have to modify textView.py. See the CreateWidgets
    >method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to
    >self.textView...

    Thanks. I had to dig through a ton of stuff on tkinter, and tried all
    sorts of permutations until I was able to get it to work, and then get it
    to work for the debugger as well. But it's ok now.

    I suspect my other gripe isn't nearly as easy, namely I really want it all
    in one window. It's a rough tradeoff between using emacs to do most of the
    editing, and then using IDLE for debugging and minor editing. But it's
    just too darn difficult to find the right text window in IDLE, plus it
    forces me to change my visual focus. But that's for another time.

    Gary

    Gary Feldman, Aug 20, 2003