IE 7: info bar...

maya

PLEASE..

how do I get rid of info bar? I mean yellow bar at top that appears
whenever I load a pg that contains JavaScript code.. I have to "click
here" on bar, then when I do that I have to click "ok" in an alert, this
every time I load a pg with JavaScript code in it, it's a huge pain...
I'm a developer, am testing stuff all day long...

how do you get rid of this bar? this is on IE 7, but before that was on
IE6 and it was doing the same thing (am on XP, at home am on 2000/IE6,
IE doesn't do that at home..)

thank you very much..

Randy Webb

maya said the following on 11/8/2006 5:21 PM:
PLEASE..

how do I get rid of info bar? I mean yellow bar at top that appears
whenever I load a pg that contains JavaScript code.. I have to "click
here" on bar, then when I do that I have to click "ok" in an alert, this
every time I load a pg with JavaScript code in it, it's a huge pain...
I'm a developer, am testing stuff all day long...

how do you get rid of this bar? this is on IE 7, but before that was on
IE6 and it was doing the same thing (am on XP, at home am on 2000/IE6,
IE doesn't do that at home..)

Open IE.
Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab
Enable both "Allow Active Content" boxes in the last section.
Restart IE.

maya

Randy said:
maya said the following on 11/8/2006 5:21 PM:

Open IE.
Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab
Enable both "Allow Active Content" boxes in the last section.
Restart IE.

FINALLY!!!

thank you very much......:)