IE 8 Pop-out menus not displaying correctly in IE 8

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Soung, Aug 25, 2009.

  1. Soung

    Soung Guest

    Hi,

    I'm wondering whether anyone know the patch for IE 8 Pop-out menu problem
    dscribed in KB 962351 is release as a part of normal MS Update or not.
    According to MS, a patch for this problem
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/962351/ is released with
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969612/ Hotfix rollup package for ASP .NET
    2.0. However it doesn't seem that the rollup package is gone through
    complete QA testing. There is a note in the kb 969612 stating that "
    Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend
    that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix." So
    I'm wondering whether anyone knows this is released with any normal MS
    software update process or not. I rather wait for a patch that is gone
    through complete QA than installing something half cooked.

    If you know anything about status of patch for this fix, please let me know.

    Thanks.

    Soung
    Soung, Aug 25, 2009