IE dropdown list displayed items

Guest

Greetings,
I've authored an ASP.NET 2.0 application hosted in IIS 6.0 on Server 2003
that has a dropdown list with around 30 elements in it. All users use IE 6 on
Win XP. For some users the list displays "short", or abbreviated...only 10 or
so elements and a vertical scroll bar...on other users, with identical
settings (these PC's are all from an image) the full list of 30 always
displays...has anyone seen this before, or is anyone aware of an IE setting
that controls how dropdowns are displayed?
Note: the theme, font size, etc...are all the same for the different users...

All help greatly appreciated!!!
johnny