IE restricts this webpage message

Gianni

When I run JavaScript in Firefox it runs
without being blocked.

When I run it in IE I get a message
saying that IE has restricted this
webpage from running scripts or ActiveX
controls that could access your computer...

I assume I have to reset something in IE
to allow it to run
JS without blocking it and at the same
time not leaving myself
open to problems. But what?

Doug Miller

When I run JavaScript in Firefox it runs without being blocked.

When I run it in IE I get a message saying that IE has restricted this
webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer...

I assume I have to reset something in IE to allow it to run JS without blocking it and at the same
time not leaving myself open to problems. But what?

http://tinyurl.com/nxedlq

rf

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=mark+of+the+web