IE Tabstrip Javascript Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Aphex3000, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. Aphex3000

    Aphex3000 Guest

    I’ve been using the IE TabStrip in one of my development sites that will
    eventually be hosted on our production server. On my development site the
    application (with Tabstrip) works great.

    But when testing the functionality on my production server I get very
    different results. On my production server my application loads but I can
    not see the Tabstrips and my browser reports the following javascript error:

    Error: Can’t move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled,
    or of a type that does not accept the focus.

    I placed the webctrl_client folder in the following parent directory of my
    website:

    Inetpub\wwwroot\Microsoft CRM\

    I've spent hours searching groups for solutions but no luck, so any help
    would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks for your time

    Aphex3000, Jan 4, 2007