From: "Arnab Banerjee" <[email protected]>
Subject: IE WbControls not working with WebMatrix
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:20:03 +0530
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

I am unable to use the IE WebControls with WebMatrix
although I download and Install it.
Do anyone please help me.

Arnab BAnerjee

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0
MS Sans Serif;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}}
{\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2500;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Cheers,\par
\par
johnKn [MS-SDK]\par
\par
\par
\par
-Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for \par
newsgroup purposes only\par
\par
-This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.\par
\par
-To provide additional feedback about your community experience please send
\par
e-mail to: (e-mail address removed)\par
\f1\par

Arnab Banerjee

Thanks John for replying

My webControls are working in WebMatrix.The MIstakes are all done by me
which I rectify.
Now I am facing some Problems.The style options are not working.
ex In a treeView Control ,If I want to change Hover Styles ,these are not
reflected on the page.

Arnab.