IE6 blocking my ASP.NET app?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Rob R. Ainscough, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Can anyone tell me why my ASP.NET app is being blocked by IE6 when I have
    Privacy set to Medium? If I set it to Low Privacy, I have no problems.

    My ASP.NET uses Forms Authentication
    web.config
    <authentication mode="Forms" >
    <forms name="MyCookieName" loginUrl="Secure/Logon.aspx"/>
    </authentication>

    <location path="Secure">
    <system.web>
    <authorization>
    <deny users = "?"/>
    </authorization>
    </system.web>
    </location>

    My ASP.NET web page is being referenced by another web site's frame. I even
    purchases P3P and setup a w3c with my compact policy and added headers and
    validated it -- all good. So I'm still confused why my ASP.NET app is being
    blocked by IE6??

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks Rob.
    Rob R. Ainscough, Oct 22, 2005