Iframe in Firefox

Neil

Hi All,

A site for a local theatre - at www.blt.org.uk has an iframe for the main
content window, however when viewed in firefox it fails to display at proper
height. The w3 checker tells me this is because height is not a valid
attribute.

Just need a pointer!

Thanks all

Neil

dorayme

Neil said:
Hi All,

A site for a local theatre - at www.blt.org.uk has an iframe for the main
content window, however when viewed in firefox it fails to display at proper
height. The w3 checker tells me this is because height is not a valid
attribute.

Just need a pointer!

Seems fine in FF on my Mac?

(Let me make the mildest of observations: the two scroll bars
seem rather unnecessary?

When someone asks a question and supplies a url that reveals
frames on alt.html, it is like that uneasy quiet on the Western
Front, just before dawn when intelligence has indicated a huge
barrage is about to start... Sends a shiver up my spine, honest
it does...)

Neil

dorayme said:
Seems fine in FF on my Mac?

How embarassing... now seems to work :| Odd. I'll triple check things next
time before posting :)
(Let me make the mildest of observations: the two scroll bars
seem rather unnecessary?

Agreed, How could I get rid of them? So that only the iframe has scrolling.
It would of course need to resized somehow... I really am not too good at
this! However if you ever need something programming in turbo pascal....
When someone asks a question and supplies a url that reveals
frames on alt.html, it is like that uneasy quiet on the Western
Front, just before dawn when intelligence has indicated a huge
barrage is about to start... Sends a shiver up my spine, honest
it does...)

Do you have a better solution? :)