iframes

Guest

I have a parent iframe and 1 child iframe.
when I click a button in the parent iframe, I want the whole page to be
directed to another page.
Right now, when I click on the button, only the child iframe is redirected
to another aspx page.

TIA.
Andrew

Jeremy Ames

Set the target to parent. If you are using a link it would be something like
this:

Guest

Your link code works, but I am using an alert msgbox (located in the
javascript on the parent page), when the user clicks on the OK button (of the
alert msgbox), the whole page should display "blah.aspx".

eg.
alert("Click on the OK button to go to the FINISH page");
document.getElementById("child1").src="blah.aspx";

Right now, the 2nd line above only causes the child to display blah.aspx.

TIA.
Andrew