  1. meo

    meo Guest

    I write some code as following:

    #1. myAppServer --tcp--> IIS ----> Web Application

    #2. myAppServer --tcp--> Windows Application

    The result is #1 is too slow when compared to #2 (around 3-4 times)

    Actually I found the problem is in IIS 5.0/6.0 because of I am using the
    same library (.dll) to connect to Application Server with TCP connection.

    It is fast if I integrated dll to Windows Application but if I integrate to
    Web Application, it is slow.

    The performance is different around 4 times.

    How can I do?

    I suppose that IIS has some process to thinking and it cannot return the
    message instantly.

    meo, Feb 12, 2007

  2. meo,
    without having the abiity to look at your code and what it does, I doubt
    anybody here could provide mich help. Can you post a "Short but complete"
    code sample?
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 12, 2007