IIS and Skype Conflict

Guest

I've observed that everytime I reboot my computer, IIS will not start. I've
tracked this down to a conflict with the well known product, Skype. Shut off
Skype and I can start IIS.

I'm curious to find out if anyone knows what the conflict is between these
two pieces of software?

Juan T. Llibre

You need to prevent Skype from grabbing port 80, which is IIS's default port.

In the Skype menu : Tools, Options, Connection,
and uncheck "Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connections".