IIS Question

Yosh

I have developed an ASP.NET application and I am trying to assess it via a
public IP i.e. WAN side IP. When I do this, I get a "Bad host request"
message. I can access it on my internal network but not on the internet.

Example:

Using the web server's intranet IP address (with or without: 80) returns the
actual page from any machine/OS from the internal network. But using public
IP i.e. WAN side IP (with or without: 80) or the URL returns "HTTP 400 -
Page cannot be found" on IE and "Bad host request" on IE.

What is the problem and how do I correct this?

Thank you,

Yosh