IIS6 error:Current credit level setting desn't support Debuging

Rogers

When I tried to run an application developed by VB.net in IIS6,This
error occured,The error message is "Current credit level setting desn't
support Debuging"(in chinese),I dont't know how to translate it,I hope you
can undenstand it.

I create a website and added two virtual directorys to it,But both two
applications doesn't work,The error message is upwards.

And the setting of this website is default,I didn't change anything
after I created it.
But if a add these two virtual directorys to another website,it works
properly,I don't know why,Can you help me?

Thank you!

Rogers.

Vadivel Kumar

Hi,

Did you configured it is a application in IIS?
Please provide more dettails.

Cheers!
Vadivel Kumar