Image Control and Calendar Control no data even they are set ok

den 2005

Hi everybody,

I have created a image control and set the imageurl at runtime. How
succesfully created the image file, and set the correct path to imageurl of
the image control but when the page is viewed there is no image in the
control. Another thing. I created a textbox where I set a
ajaxToolkit:popupControlExtender control to it, I have set the SelectedDate
property of the calendar control but when page is view, the calendar is not
set to that date. The controls are inside an UpdatePanel (atlas control). I
have check these controls' properties and there is values. Anybody
knows how to fixed this?

Thanks.