    page?

    Thank you in advance for help
    heyoo

    Alojzy Majchrzak, May 13, 2009

  2. On May 13, 6:20 am, "Alojzy Majchrzak" <>
    wrote:
    > Do you know such free flash scroller which can be implemented on php web
    > page?

    Check http://www.flashkit.com But I doubt you will find a beautiful
    Flash scroller like Youtube's for free.

    Travis Newbury, May 13, 2009

  3. Alojzy Majchrzak

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 13 May 2009, "Alojzy Majchrzak" <> wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > Please help me in one thing.
    > I am looking for the flash scroller which let me autoscroll images
    > from my image gallery.
    > I cannot find anyt flash scroller. I have found many javascript
    > scrollers, but they are not so beutiful as flash ones.
    > I would like to have something similar to youtube scroller.
    >
    > Do you know such free flash scroller which can be implemented on php
    > web page?

    There's something called "image rotater" from jw player which may be to
    your liking. I've used it on my sites under the auspices of "site
    samples" or something of the sort so you can check it out if you wish.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, May 13, 2009