Imagemagick & ASP

Jim Red

Hello

I've just installed the OLE Object from Imagemagick.
It works. But now, I want to get some informations about an image trough
the identify command.

I've tried

SET oImg = Server.CreateObject("ImageMagickObject.MagickImage.1")
vReturn = oImg.Identify("c:\temp\logo.jpg")

There is no error, but vReturn is always empty?
What did I wrong?

Cheers

Jim

Roger

Jim Red said:
Hello

I've just installed the OLE Object from Imagemagick.
It works. But now, I want to get some informations about an image trough
the identify command.

I've tried

SET oImg = Server.CreateObject("ImageMagickObject.MagickImage.1")
vReturn = oImg.Identify("c:\temp\logo.jpg")
vReturn = oImg.identify("-format","%m%hx%w","c:\temp\logo.jpg"))