Imagine Cup Korea 2007

Thomas Holloway

Hello fellow programmers and software enthusiasts. I am here today to ask of
any people for an opportunity to work within a team for the Imagine Cup
Korea 07 contest.

The Imagine Cup. The name itself evokes possibilities. The world's premier
student technology competition, the Imagine Cup is one way Microsoft is
encouraging young people to apply their imagination, their passion, and
their creativity to imagining technology innovations that can make a
difference in the world today.

Thousands of students from all over the world have competed in the Imagine
Cup. Beyond the numbers, it is the power of the ideas, the energy, and the
enthusiasm of the competitors that make the Imagine Cup the world's largest
and most inclusive student technology competition. The Imagine Cup
challenges students to imagine a better world enabled by their own genius,
creativity and energy, and provides opportunities for participation in the
future of technology, software and computing. Teams develop innovative
projects that offer practical applicability and present real-world solutions
to real-world problems.

read more here: http://imaginecup.com/History/

I am asking for volunteers to help me create a team of people that can
fulfill and create an innovative product in the world of software design.
Some of the specifications that I'm looking for: (also specified here:
http://imaginecup.com/Competition/SoftwareDesign.aspx for Software Design).

I am open to a multitude of ideas for this competition but time is running
short on us.
I have a several ideas of my own that pertain to the education industry for
universities and high schools.

If you would like to dicuss this further just leave me a comment or email me
at (e-mail address removed)

- Thomas