** Imm Sr Sw Eng Openings - Pls reply ..... Suma

Perfect Job Accord

Hi,

This is Suma from Perfect Job Accord. We do have **immediate
requirement at our client [CMM Level 5 Company].

Position: Senior Software Engineer

Location: Noida

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech. / MCA

Yrs. of experience : 4 - 5 Years

Technology - Core Java, Swings (Must have experience on these
technology).

Hands on Coding (Should still involve in Coding)

Excellent on Core Java and Good on Swings.

Since this requirement is urgent and more professionals are required
for them, Kindly pass on these details to your colleagues / friends
and see that they may also utilize this
opportunity for better prospects.

Please attach your latest resume in Word Format with the following
information.

Willing to relocate to Noida:
Current salary:
Expected salary: