Java Architect openings with a Top CMM Level 5 MNC company

Discussion in 'Java' started by assurejobs, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. assurejobs

    assurejobs Guest

    Hi,

    Please do let us know your interest in a job opening with our Top MNC
    client, Hyderabad.

    our MNC Client is a leading IT solutions company and it is one of the
    world's leading information technology consulting, services and
    business process outsourcing organizations. & it's India's best-known
    business conglomerate.
    With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident locations and
    over 3,800 employees worldwide, we provide a wide spectrum of unique
    Information Technology solutions and services to a clientele of
    premier organizations in the government and private sectors.

    If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly get in touch with me
    with your updated profile for an interview ASAP. Below is the
    requirement.

    Company : Top CMM Level 5 MNC Company
    Job location : Hyderabad, India
    Designation : Sr. / Lead Java Architect
    Exp: 6-10+ yrs

    Candidates are expected to participate in high level design, review
    high level design and prepare approach for low level design. Provide
    high end consultancy to problem areas. Build technical competency in
    the identified technical areas of organisation/business interest.
    Develop reusable components. Record and publish benefits of reusable
    components. Document/collate best practices in the areas of work.
    Lead/
    direct development team during low level design.

    Must have Hands on Experience:-

    1. 6 - 10 years of experience.
    2. Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Java script.
    3. Hands on Experience in Software design, Web, Client/Server,
    open
    source architecture, Struts, threading, UML Design skills.
    4. Exposure to at least one application server like Jboss /
    Websphere / Weblogic/Sun one.
    5. Experience with Oracle Database.
    6. Exposure to Windows environment. Strong written and oral
    communications skills.
    7. Familiarity with Software Change, Configuration management
    tools.
    8. Ability to lead a team.

    Certification is an added advantage

    Preferences:
    1. Spring, Hibernate, Linux, PL/SQL.
    2. Application Server (IBM Web sphere/Tom cat/Apache).
    3. Management and Build Processes in a complex environment.
    4. Familiarity with Software Change, Configuration management
    tools.
    5. Designing using the Borland tools will be added advantage.

    Education:
    B. E. / B. Tech (Computer Science/EEE/ECE)
    M. E. / M. Tech (Computer Science/EEE/ECE)
    M.C.A / M. Sc (With proper graduation background)
    First Class Mandatory

    If yes please mention the following details which could help us to
    know more about you.

    * Updated CV: [Must]
    * Present CTC: [Must]
    * Expected CTC: [Must]
    * Notice Period: [Must]

    Note:
    Appreciate your kind support in forwarding this e-mail to your
    colleagues and friends who might be interested in an opportunity with
    Top MNC'S in all locations of India

    Thanks & Regards,
    Vinod.V

    Assure Jobs,