Impersonation caused Crystal Report image not displayed

Daniel Sibarani

I'm using Win.2003 Server to store aspnet application that uses Crystal
Report as its reporting. Since the website is using Impersonation;
<identity impersonate="true" userName="domain\username"
password="password"/> in web.config, the report image not displayed.

I have tried so many ways etc:
1. Configuring IIS's Application Settings turned on.
2. Edit the Machine.config file, changing the "Username" attribute from
"machine" to "system".
2. Adding ASPNET account to "C:\Documents and
Settings\<MachineName>\ASPNET\Local Settings\Temp" and
"C:\WINDOWS\Temp".

But it still doesn't working.

Why does it happen.. Has anyone had a similar problem that have solved?
Thanks in advance.

note: I have to use impersonation bcos the application has File Manager
that needs to upload file from the client to the server.