Impersonation fails after upgrade to .NET 1.1 Framework

John W.

I have developed and ASP.NET application that uses the aadvapi32.dll to impersonate a domain user to gain access to files on a different server. The application runs fine with the .NET Framework v1.0.3705 as soon as I upgrade to .NET Framework 1.1 the aspx page which use the aadvapi32.dll fails. the logonuser return fails to logon. as ssono as I remove the .NET framework 1.1 the application works correctly again. The server is running Windows 2000 and IIS 5. Has any one encoutered this problem or a simlar situation?

thanks.

JV

I have the same situation on a project right now. Just, I haven't tried
it on .NET Framework v1.0.3705

But still, I would very much like to hear if anyone knows a workaround
to this particular problem...