    inside Session? Then allow the user to traverse back and forth inside the
    collection? That might consume too much memory in Session.

    Would love to hear a creative solution to this.
    David, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Hi David
    Why don't u display record details at the top of the datagrid with Name
    and Value in each each line for each column from grid item..
    Its like this

    NAME : DAVID |
    TECHNOLOGY: MICROSOFT.NET |
    COMPANY : ABC |
    Datagrid here
    david microsoft.net abc
    hari microsoft.net xyz
    prasad sqlserver xyz
    onclick of the david record displays details at the top and like for hari....

    =?Utf-8?B?SEFSSSBQUkFTRCBCQVJV?=, Oct 27, 2004