implib from dll

Pawel Stêpien

Mam .dll'kê zrobion± borlandem chcia³bym zrobiæ do niej impliba dla gcc
(mingw). Próbowa³em ju¿ dlltoolem, niestety nie mogê wygenerowaæ dla niego
poprawnego .def file. (U¿ywa³em impdef, pexport, nm, dumpobject). Zaznaczam
¿e dll jest bardzo du¿e i rêczna edycja .def nie wchodzi w rachubê.
Pawe³ Stêpieñ

Victor Bazarov

Pawel Stêpien said:
Mam .dll'kê zrobion± borlandem chcia³bym zrobiæ do niej impliba dla gcc
(mingw). Próbowa³em ju¿ dlltoolem, niestety nie mogê wygenerowaæ dla niego
poprawnego .def file. (U¿ywa³em impdef, pexport, nm, dumpobject). Zaznaczam
¿e dll jest bardzo du¿e i rêczna edycja .def nie wchodzi w rachubê.
Pawe³ Stêpieñ

Not that I am sure what your question is (and whether there actually
_is_ a question in your post), but judging from some key words, you
are in a wrong newsgroup. You need comp.os.ms-windows.programmer or
gnu.gcc.help.

DLLs, DEF files, IMPLIB, PEXPORT, DUMPOBJECT, are all off-topic here.
They are not part of C++ language, but rather relate to MSWindows SDK,
IIRC.

Also, please make sure you know what language is spoken (written) in
a newsgroup when you post. In comp.lang.c++ it happens to be English.

Victor