Import Problem - Please help

newb.py

I am trying to learn NLP with Python and am getting the following
error when trying to do an import statement:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named nltk_lite.utilities

I have installed nltk already and have a problem where I need to
remove vowels from text. I think I need this module to complete it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

newb.py

I am trying to learn NLP with Python and am getting the following
error when trying to do an import statement:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named nltk_lite.utilities

I have installed nltk already and have a problem where I need to
remove vowels from text. I think I need this module to complete it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

My version of Python is 2.6.2. It seems that might make a difference
here, but I can't figure it out. Again, any help would be fantastic.

Thanks.