    From: Alex Hall <>
    Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:06:24 -0400
    Subject: imports again

    Hello all,
    My project is stalled because of an import problem. I know my imports
    are a tangled mess (1 imports 2 3 and 4, 2 imports 1 and 3, 3 imports
    2 and 4, and so on). I would very much appreciate it if someone could
    look at the setup and recommend a fix. Right now, an exception is
    being thrown when I import a file, even though this import was working
    until I added some different import statements. The entire thing,
    intended for Windows xp+ and Python2.6, is at
    http://www.gateway2somewhere.com/sw.zip
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

    --
    Have a great day,
    Alex (msg sent from GMail website)

    Alex Hall, Apr 6, 2010