Imports again...

Alex Hall

Hello all, once again:
http://www.gateway2somewhere.com/sw/sw.zip

The above link is to a project. I am new to using multiple files in
Python, and I have a lot of tangled imports where many files in the
same folder are importing each other. When I tried to follow the
manual to make some files into packages, it did not work. Can anyone
explain why I am getting an import error in the above project, and/or
how I can clean up the file structure and imports to avoid problems
like this in the future? Thanks in advance for any help, and I
apologize for the broken link the other day.

Thomas Guettler

Hi,

please post your traceback. I guess you have a recursive import. This
can lead to strange exceptions (for example AttributeError)

Thomas