Improve my webpage using cascading style sheets

melissamarasigan

HTML is the Hypertext markup Language were we using HTML tags, Meta
Tags and etc. CSS tags is Cascading Style Sheets were they improve
their webpage. There are two programs to improve your css first is
inline style sheet and external style sheet. In inline style sheet were
we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external style
sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.

PeterMcC

(e-mail address removed) wrote in
HTML is the Hypertext markup Language were we using HTML tags, Meta
Tags and etc. CSS tags is Cascading Style Sheets were they improve
their webpage. There are two programs to improve your css first is
inline style sheet and external style sheet. In inline style sheet
were we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external
style sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.

That's a good start - and you may find these useful:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style

and my favourite CSS editor:

http://www.newsgator.com/NGOLProduct.aspx?ProdID=TopStyle

Nije Nego

HTML is the Hypertext markup Language were we using HTML tags, Meta
Tags and etc. CSS tags is Cascading Style Sheets were they improve
their webpage. There are two programs to improve your css first is
inline style sheet and external style sheet. In inline style sheet were
we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external style
sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.

Are you starting a class here?