    we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external style
    sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.
    , Jul 6, 2006

  2. PeterMcC Guest

    wrote in
    <>

    > HTML is the Hypertext markup Language were we using HTML tags, Meta
    > Tags and etc. CSS tags is Cascading Style Sheets were they improve
    > their webpage. There are two programs to improve your css first is
    > inline style sheet and external style sheet. In inline style sheet
    > were we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external
    > style sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.

    That's a good start - and you may find these useful:

    http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style

    and my favourite CSS editor:

    http://www.newsgator.com/NGOLProduct.aspx?ProdID=TopStyle

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Jul 6, 2006

  3. Nije Nego Guest

    On 6 Jul 2006 02:11:18 -0700, wrote:

    > HTML is the Hypertext markup Language were we using HTML tags, Meta
    > Tags and etc. CSS tags is Cascading Style Sheets were they improve
    > their webpage. There are two programs to improve your css first is
    > inline style sheet and external style sheet. In inline style sheet were
    > we saved the CSS tags using the .css format whie in external style
    > sheet we program our site with the HTML Document itself.

    Are you starting a class here?

    --
    buy, bought, bye
    Nije Nego, Jul 6, 2006