including one vbs file into other

Ray at

By vbs file, you mean a script running on your machine with a .vbs
extension? If so, see microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript. If you're
talking about ASP, then there are a number of ways:

http://www.15seconds.com/faq/Scripting/769.htm

Note that the Server.Execute method exists in IIS5 (Windows 2000) and
higher.

Ray at work

Jeff Cochran

how can we include one vbs file into other vbs file?

By using an include. :)

<!--#include virtual="/folder/otherfile.vbs"-->
<!--#include file="c:\inetpub\wwwroot\folder\otherfile.vbs"-->

Jeff

dave

yes..
I'm executing file with extension .vbs and wanna
include .vbs file in that file...
how to achieve this?
thanx
dav