Independence of programs!

blade8472

Hey all, hope all is fine, I have a question; I am new in python
programming, I write the programs to a text doc then I run them with
the interpreter, so I wanna know whether I can save the programs as
exe so that they can be run independently on other PCs without the
python interpreter.
hope you help me, thanks alot!

David Douard

blade8472 said:
Hey all, hope all is fine, I have a question; I am new in python
programming, I write the programs to a text doc then I run them with
the interpreter, so I wanna know whether I can save the programs as
exe so that they can be run independently on other PCs without the
python interpreter.
hope you help me, thanks alot!

If you are under Microsoft Windows (which I guess, according your question),
you may use py2exe ( http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/ ).
It will do all the required stuff for you to have a standalone executable.

David