    =====
    http://pw352.blogspot.com/
    'According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist'
    lynx, Feb 18, 2007

  2. lynx wrote:

    > Hi. I was wondering if there is a way for the index page in a web folder
    > to automatically list any picture files that it contains as web links so
    > that ppl can just click on them to view the picture.

    http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_dir.html

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Feb 18, 2007

  3. On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:46:29 +1100, lynx <> wrote:

    > Hi. I was wondering if there is a way for the index page in a web folder
    > to automatically list any picture files that it contains as web links so
    > that ppl can just click on them to view the picture. I'm thinking of
    > some kind of script on the page so that if pics are added or deleted,
    > the list will automatically update. Thanks,

    It can be done but you should really have a small and a large copy of
    each image. The small copies appear in the index page and the links in
    this page reference the large copies. If you can arrange the image
    files like this I can offer a PHP script that should do what you want.

    --
    Steven
    Steven Saunderson, Feb 18, 2007